Straight from the heart of Madrid in terms of styling, the solid wood exposed-wood frame is polished in cinnamon finish and features traditional European detailing with welting on the edges. The sofa is fitted with extremely comfortable cushioned seats with complimentary pillows at the back. Perfect for a compact as well as a lavish living room setup.
- Kiln-dried wooden frame with exposed cinnamon finish.
- Corner-blocked joinery.
- 8-way, hand-tied coil springs.
- Accented with hand-hammered upholstery tack detail.
- Loose pillows in self fabric part of the sofa.
- Seats with options of standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4″ foam core) or (down-feather blend wrapped around 4″ foam core).
- Tapered legs.
- Shown here is a 1 Seater Sofa in Gir Ivory fabric.
- We strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Vittovine cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- 1 Seater: 30″ W x 31″D x 28″ H
- 2 Seater: 60″ W x 31″D x 28″ H
- 3 Seater: 78″ W x 31″D x 28″ H
- 4 Seater: 88″ W x 31″D x 28″ H